Statement publish date: 13th March 2020 (Huenstetten, DE, 01:00 pm)
Dear valued customer and partner,
BIOGRUND is following the SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 situation very closely and has taken immediate action to manage potential health and business risks within our international operations.
Since the upcoming of the corona virus, our primary focus has been the health and safety of our people, their families, and our customers and their families.
We have put into place the following preventive measures:
– Travel restrictions to minimize the spread of the virus
– Prioritize virtual communication methods to minimize direct contact
– Supply employees with protective masks, hand sanitizers, onsite first emergency measures, etc.
– Increased the frequency of cleaning public areas
– Strictly control/forbit outside people entering the company
– Social distancing
– Virtual meetings
Our top priority is to keep production running, which means that very strict daily cleaning and disinfection rules apply to all staff.
To ensure BIOGRUND continues to offer a safe and efficient service to our customers, we are monitoring official announcements from national and local authorities and the World Health Organization for developments.
However, as the situation is evolving on a day-by-day basis, the best information we can give you is:
IF YOU DON’T HEAR FROM US, YOU MAY COUNT ON SUPPLY AS USUAL.
BIOGRUND GmbH (Germany)
BIOGRUND International AG (Switzerland)
BIOGRUND US, Inc. (USA)
OOO BIOGRUND (Russia)